Sunday, November 24, 2013

We're just gonna outwit the paparazzi, X-Men style.

Hugh Jackman and I are going to be drinking buddies some day. That is a fact. He visited Iowa recently (read more here) and I'm sure he's going to buy a vacation home here soon. What month he will vacation here is unknown, because every day of the year the weather is always better somewhere else. But I digress. He's Australian, so he would probably do it on a dare.

I think it's just natural that he would want to hang out with someone who has enjoyed everything he has done (yes, even Van Helsing) and can talk for hours about films. I will have to brush up on my rugby knowledge though. And my drinking.


Those are some dapper sideburns. And fierce. I tip my hat to you, sir.

That's not a knife.
-Dapper

No comments:

Post a Comment