Saturday, November 9, 2013

I love Diwali too, but I'm gonna mace you in the face!

Tonight we are heading to Diwali Night at the University. As you probably know, Diwali is a five day Hindu festival - the "festival of lights." There is also food. Actually, it's a lot of fun and very entertaining. There are lots of talented Indian students who participate.

One of my favorite Indian actors is Kumar Pallana. Wait, who is that you ask? Why didn't I say Mindy Kaling or Aziz Ansari? Well, they are both great, but as I've said before, I have an unhealthy love for Wes Anderson movies. And Kumar has been in four of them. Unfortunately, he died last month at the age of 94. It's sad, but that's a long life and I'm sure he had many stories to tell (you can read more here). 

Here he is in Rushmore (start at about the 50 second mark).




"You must be the change you wish to see in the world." - Mahatma Ghandi

- Dapper

No comments:

Post a Comment