Tuesday, November 12, 2013

I've always found that writing comes from a great inner pain...or procrastination at your day job.

"To make a great film you need three things - the script, the script and the script." - Alfred Hitchcock

I think there's a lot of truth in this statement. However, if there is anyone to learn script writing from, I don't know if it would be Hitchcock. Apparently he involved himself in this process deeply and drove some of his writers crazy. Some loved it though. I think I do my best writing when I can start a screenplay, get about 20 pages in, and then not visit it again for 6 months. 

Lately I've been using Adobe Story for script writing. Mostly because it ties in with the other Adobe software pretty well. Now if I could only get rid of this annoying day job, I would have more time to write.


Believe it or not, this is on my wish list (sans broken leg).

Working on a plot twist.
- Dapper

No comments:

Post a Comment