Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Tetsuuuo! I like your movie.

So I was just flipping through the channels, minding my business, and one of my favorite episodes of South Park was on. It's the Scientology one where Tom Cruise is in the closet. [Side note: I was so tempted to stop by their "church" when we visited my friend Chad in L.A.] I actually started thinking about the first time I saw the South Park movie in the theater. I remember seeing a mom with her, I don't know, 10 year old kid watching the movie too. Interesting choice. That movie's a definite hard 'R.' Bang up job with the parenting there.

While this is a great animated movie, my all time favorite, hands down, no question about it, is Akira. I remember watching this movie twice in a row with my friends. It was just so cool. We had to watch it again because we weren't sure what we had just seen. I don't think another movie has come along like it in the past 25 years.


You might want to get that checked out.

Those futuristic bikes are pretty cool. Maybe I'll start a gang in six years? Nah.

-Dapper

No comments:

Post a Comment