Monday, November 25, 2013

I'm here to talk to you about the Thanksgiving Initiative.

I bet many of you think that ThanksKilling is my favorite Thanksgiving Day movie. You are wrong, sucker! It's actually Home for the Holidays starring Holly Hunter, Robert Downey, Jr., that girl that killed My So Called Life and Steve freakin' Guttenberg. You will actually recognize a few others as well. Personally, I think the whole film is pretty solid. Yes, cheesy in some parts, but Hunter and Iron Man have so many good scenes it's worth the price of admission. Definitely check this one out in between football games and family shouting matches this holiday season.


How did this haircut ever go out of style? 

Seriously, did Angela Chase end up with Brian Krakow or Jordan Catalano? I guess we'll never know. 

-Dapper

No comments:

Post a Comment