Thursday, November 28, 2013

He is a rambunctious Australian, ain't he?

Did you know that Ryan Kwanten was born on this day in 1976? Do you know who Ryan Kwanten is? Well he plays Jason Stackhouse in the delectable HBO series True Blood. It was recently announced that this series was renewed for it's seventh season, which will be it's last. It's bittersweet, but I think it's time for it to end on a high note instead of dragging out to a slow death (I'm looking at you Simpson family). 

Looking through Kwanten's Wikipedia page, it appears that he's been in some interesting films, some look sort of low budget, but they look like they are right up my alley. I think I will check out Red Hill first. I'll add that to my list of movies to watch between naps during my Christmas vacation.



A professional actor in a tear-jerking scene.

Atta boy, Stackhouse.
-Dapper

No comments:

Post a Comment