Monday, November 4, 2013

I need all of you to stop what you're doing and read...cannonball!

I just had a friend help me with some car repair stuff. I wish I had developed that part of my brain that really understood mechanics and the internal combustion engine. The extent of my knowledge on these subjects was any jargon I might have picked up from watching Gone in 60 Seconds (the original, of course) and extended viewings of The Cannonball Run with my dad.

Let's ponder this for a moment. In this race across the country, where would I sit shotgun? I admit that it would be cool to hang out with Roger Moore and his dry English wit. Or Burt Reynolds and his impossible mustache. Cripes, or even those two hot 80's chicks and their black Lamborghini Countach. All of these would be fun, but I think the winner would be Jackie Chan. Hanging out with him going 90 across the country would be like injecting Red Bull mixed with night terrors right into the bloodstream. Totally worth it!



- Dapper


No comments:

Post a Comment