Saturday, November 16, 2013

I'm sorry, did I break your concentration with my sweet tunes?

For some strange reason my lady and I haven't gotten to the movie theater as much as we should have this year. I know, it's depressing. So we're watching Django Unchained that we rented from the local video store. Nah, just kidding, we got it from a Redbox by a gas station. We did not need any human interaction with this transaction.

I've talked about this before, and will probably talk about it again, but dammit, Tarantino knows how to select music for his movies. I also love that he mixes genres and uses lots of songs that are basically unknown or were popular decades ago. He and Wes Anderson are just on a different level.


You look like a fan of K-Billy's Super Sounds of the Seventies. Okay, maybe not.

Stuck in the middle with you.
- Dapper

No comments:

Post a Comment