Monday, November 18, 2013

But you can't be any geek off the street, gotta be handy with the trash if you know what I mean, earn your keep!

I don't think my brother and I are going to star in a major film in the near future. If we did though, I would prefer it to be more like The Long Riders than Men at Work. Nah, I kid, I kid. I actually enjoyed Men at Work when I was a young lad. There is some strange chemistry between Emilio Estevez and Charlie Sheen which I enjoy. There is also some strange chemistry in that "Irish Spring" sweater that Sheen wears in the second half of the film.

The Martin Sheen offspring duo are pretty good in the movie, but I think that Keith David really nails his role. Definitely the best actor in the movie, in my humble opinion. And these are two Young Guns he is up against! There are some really good lines in this movie so I suggest you check it out if you haven't already. 



 Somehow I could never make this sexy look work for me.


I know what a phrenologist does now.
- Dapper

No comments:

Post a Comment