Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Get busy raining, or get busy raining

Okay, so there is some song about rain in the month after October and not lasting forever, and something about hearts changing. You know what I mean. It was funny before, but I will try very hard to not stoop that low. But it's so difficult.

Yeah, so it was raining today, in November, but that actually got me thinking instead about all of the cool scenes in Sin City that involve rain. That's one of my favorite movies, for lots of reasons. But mostly it's because it's so visually stunning. The rain looks cool too - kind of real, but kind of animated. The graphic novel was truly brought to the big screen.

Along those dark lines, there are some cool rain scenes in The Crow. I know, I talk about this movie a lot, but what can I say, I'm a child of the nineties. Okay, also from that year, The Shawshank Redemption, when Tim Robbins climbs out of the poop tunnel. It's even on the movie cover, for Morgan Freeman's sake!


Don't worry. Those new scars will just blend in with the old scars.

 - Dapper
(Did you get it? Morgan Freeman? He played God. How do I come up with these gems?)

No comments:

Post a Comment