Thursday, November 7, 2013

Celebrate. You mean you wish to celebrate with me? Very well, I accept.

This is a very special day for someone close to my heart. I feel like Westley and she is Buttercup. I hope she had a wonderful day.

How can you not like The Princess Bride? Great story, great acting, family friendly, and Fred Savage. Wonderful! This is another example of a movie that I saw a few years after it came out. We didn't have cable at our house so I had to catch bits and pieces at a friend's house. I don't think I saw the entire movie from beginning to end until I was in college. Even when I watch it today, it makes me feel young again. I also wonder how hard it would be to become the Dread Pirate Roberts. Because that would be cool.




As you wish.
- Dapper

No comments:

Post a Comment