Sunday, November 13, 2011

Say hello to my lil' blog

I am the 99%.  I am a blogger.


Hey there, folks.  I thought it was the perfect time to start a blog to share my poignant thoughts, avant-garde films and generally stimulating thoughts on life.  First, a little about myself.  Let's start with the important stuff first.


I started growing my sideburns during my first year of college.  I needed something to take my mind off of calculus, physics and other engineering classes.  I also thought that it would help me make progress with the ladies.  It turns out that only one of these would come true.  After a few weeks, I could see them in the mirror.  How interesting.  How bizarre.  How dapper.






Films have been a part of my life for as long as I can remember.  The first film I remember loving was The Neverending Story.  I wanted to be that scruffy, whiny young boy playing the ultimate Choose Your Own Adventure game.  He also got the girl at the end, which was nice.  However, the best part was terrorizing bullies with his gigantic flying alien dog.  Oh precious 1980s, where have you gone?






Well, that's it for now.  In upcoming posts I'll share my thoughts on films (new and old and somewhere in between), some of my own creations, and anything else that comes to mind.  
  

No comments:

Post a Comment